Aim: To increase work efficiency by mastering a range of organisational techniques and overcoming emotional and behavioural blocks that hinder day-to-day work.
Which topics are included?
- Motivation and self-motivation
- Time management and prioritising
- Time thieves
- Delegating tasks
- Planning activities
- Setting goals
- Managing emotions
- Overcoming blockages
What are the benefits for the participants?
- Recognising undesirable, time-consuming activities
- Learning to recognise our own delaying mechanisms
- Learning how to overcome blockages and manage emotions (anger, fear, frustration)
- Acquiring and practising specific techniques of time organisation and time management.
Our company enabled us to attend efficiency training as an investment in staff soft-skills development. The training consisted of individual parts that came together in the end, making an excellent whole. As the emphasis was on practical work, time flew. The trainers ensured a positive working atmosphere, but we, as a group, also contributed as much as we could. It is my impression that most of what we heard in the lectures was already familiar from daily life, but that the training sessions enabled us to give it a meaningful form so that we could analyse it and make progress. I learnt a lot about myself, what motivates me and the things that are important to me but had been neglected due to poor organisation. So in order to move from words to action, after the training I began gradually introducing change into my life and will continue to do so.
Radoslav Popov - IT Consultant, Synechron