Organisational culture represents a system of beliefs and values shared by all the staff of a company. It is defined by several key values, used as guidelines in different aspects of conducting business, staff behaviour and in the way the company functions. Organisational culture can be a secret formula of success or a silent killer if it is not aligned to the company’s current goal, context or surroundings.
As every company is unique, there is no ‘instant’ formula for implementing organizational culture. A detailed plan is made once the company’s needs are researched and project aims established. Usually, the process of introducing organizational culture includes the following:
- Training with top management – The aim is to present the concept and importance of organizational culture, and its influence on staff It defines a new set of values or re-evaluates existing ones which form the core of the company’s organizational culture, linking them to the strategic aims.
- Training with middle management – The aim is to define indicators and behaviours representative of the values previously defined. This way, values are analysed more thoroughly, are better understood and applied in the various departments within the company.
- Survey with staff – Information on the presence of certain values and an analysis of current strengths and problems within the company are obtained. It provides a bigger picture of how the employees view the current situation, which values are currently present and to what extent they are in accordance with the defined ones.
- Implementing organizational culture – After creating an implementation plan, TIM Centar consultants attend project team meetings and offer help and support in the realization of planned activities.
What are the benefits of this project?
- Defining and implementing a unique organizational culture at all levels.
- Linking values to the company’s strategic aims.
- A better understanding of employee behaviour and promoting behaviours that are in accordance with the defined values.
- Setting guidelines for recruitment, introducing new employees to their work, rewarding staff etc.
What distinguishes TIM from others? Dedication to each project, an excellent understanding of client needs and adjusting to them, a positive attitude and enthusiasm in their approach to each task, which affects the entire collaboration.
We worked with TIM Centar on a delicate project of managing organizational culture at AD Neoplant, where they demonstrated a high level of understanding for the specificity of each business. Today, in other projects we have with TIM Centar, it is evident that their focus and attention do not diminish with time and that they are always ready to invest maximum efficiency, professionalism and effort in what they do.
Ivana Canić - Talent Manager, Nelt