We are looking for the experienced expert on one of the most challenging positions in the company.
What can you expect on this job?
First of all, a professional challenge. This is not a common phrase – leading Accounting department in Le Belier Kikinda implies responsibility for one of the most important functions in the company. Along with responsibility comes a rare opportunity to manage accounting processes in a company belonging to a large multi-national system, operating in highly demanding automotive industry.
To be more specific, main responsibilities of Chief accountant include:
- Managing the accounting team of two direct reports
- Preparing and supervising all periodic financial reports (balance sheet, profit and loss statements, consolidation…) and yearly closing of financial statements
- Supervising and analysing accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports
- Preparing tax statements in accordance with Serbian law
- Reviewing and validating payroll summary reports through coordination with HR
- Ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, processes and standards pertaining to finance and accounts processing
- Maintain relations with banking services, financial institutions, insurance companies etc.
What are the mandatory requirements?
- 5+ years of experience in accounting
- University degree in Economics/Finance
- Fluency in English, oral and written (due to daily communication with international team and colleagues)
- Advanced MS Office proficiency, most importantly – advanced level of MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of Local Accounting as well as International Accounting Standard
You would have advantage in the selection process if you have:
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in Automotive industry
- French language
What can you expect from Le Bélier?
- Long-term engagement in a successful and stable international corporation
- Competitive compensation
- If you don’t live nearby, don’t worry – Le Bélier will cover relocation expenses for the first three months and provide support in finding the long term housing solution in Kikinda
- Professional development through cooperation with colleagues from other plants
If you find this job interesting in the long run and consider yourself the right candidate for the job, please send your application to email@example.com
Deadline: February 7th, 2021
TIM CENTAR is specialized in providing top-quality HR services in recruitment and selection, education and development of human capital. We have been awarded as the best HR agency in professional selection for the last six consecutive years in a survey conducted by the company Infostud. We successfully meet client needs and recruit the best candidates, taking into account long-term interests of both sides.
Our client is company Le Bélier Kikinda, a part of global automotive group specialized in the manufacture of moulded aluminium safety components for cars. Le Bélier, with headquarters in France, is one of the largest independent suppliers of the aluminium cast parts for the global car industry. Located on three continents, with around 3.400 employees, Le Bélier group has twelve plants located in France, Hungary, Serbia, Mexico and China, specialized in three products family: braking components, air intake and chassis-structure. Le Bélier has been successfully operating in Kikinda since 2003. (www.lebelier.com).